Once again at our doorsteps, this is a great opportunity to share this with your customers. And, it’s a fun thing to have everyone stand and recite at parties!
Just a friendly reminder – it’s that time of the year again. Please raise your BIG TOE and repeat after me:
As a member of the Faux Paux Sisterhood, I pledge to follow The Rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes:
- I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.
- I will sand down my mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow with Jordan Essentials Salt Scrub.
- Once again at our doorsteps, this is a great opportunity to share this with your customers. And, it’s a fun thing to have everyone stand and recite at parties!
- I won’t wear hose even if my misinformed friend, co-worker, mother sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.
- If a strap breaks, I won’t duct-tape, pin, glue, or tuck it back in to place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it, no matter how much it hurts!
- I will not live in corn denial; rather I will lean on my good friend, The Happy Feet Spa Retreat and the use of the pumice stone provided.
- I will resist the urge to buy jelly shoes at PayLess for the low, low price of $4.99 even if my feet are small enough to fit into the kid’s sizes. This is out of concern for my safety, and the safety of others. (No one can walk properly when standing in a pool of sweat, and I would hate to take someone down with me as I fall and break my ankle.)
- I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the day if my toes swell and begin to look like Vienna Sausages.
- I will be brutally honest with my friend/sister/co-worker when she asks me if her feet are too ugly to wear sandals. Someone has to tell her that her toes look like they’ve been dragged behind her car on the way to work and no sandal in the world is going to make her feet look good. I will introduce her to Jordan Essentials bath and body and their feet saving affordable products!
- I will promise if I wear flip flops, that I will ensure they actually flip and flop, making the correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to slide or drag my feet while wearing them.
- I will promise to have a Jordan Essentials Spa Retreat at least once per season and have a real Foot Spa treatment. I will purchase the Everyday Home Spa System and use it daily or at least 3 times per week. That is about $50 and well worth EVERY penny!
- For all our sakes, I promise not to keep this pledge to myself; I will pass it on to all other Sisters!