Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Tuesday: Acne Face Care from Jordan Essentials
ACNE FACE CARE STEPS
1) Complexion Bar: Daily or Twice Daily—Leave Bar in package but do NOT let water sit in package. Wet Facial Brush and shake off excess water. Rub Facial Brush on top of Bar a few swirls. Cleanse Face well. Rinse. (I put mine on a suction cup holder on the back of the shower up high so the water doesn’t hit it. The Complexion Bar will last a long time this way!
2) Toner Mist: Daily after each cleansing—Pat face gently dry, and spritz face with Toner Mist. You may get the whole face with one spray, sometimes it requires two pumps. Purse lips together and close your eyes before spraying. Toner Mist contains Witch Hazel which naturally kills skin bacteria.
3) Acne Treatment Gel: Can use as a spot treatment up to 2 x’s/day—Acne Treatment Gel uses all natural Salicylic Acid to combat acne naturally, with no harmful ingredients or anything to “dry” the skin. Heals damaged pores and soothes irritated clogged pores. ONLY NEED A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF THIS….A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!!!!
Steps 1-3 Above
4) Detoxifying Clay Mask: Once/week for a Full Face Mask (10-15 min.), or as a nightly spot treatment (all night long)-- This Mask, which contains all natural Bentonite Clay, Detoxify, Deep Cleans, and Pull Pollutants from your skin. Use once/week as a Full Face Mask to pull out toxins/bacteria to keep skin from breaking out. Or use a thin layer as a spot treatment after Cleansing/Toner Mist all night long and rinse or cleanse in the morning for harder to treat acne spots.
5) Acne Treatment Moisturizer with Natural Willow Bark Extract: Use Daily or as needed—Oily, Acne prone skin needs a little help and Willow Bark Extract is another Natural Source of Salicylic Acid to fight bacteria, reduce inflammation and soothe skin.
Steps 1-5 Above, but this would be step 2).
2) Spa Polish: 2-3x’s/week-- Spa Polish is an exfoliant to rid the skin of dead skin cells and clean clogged pores. The cracked walnut shells have a natural antibacterial property to them that will kill skin bacteria. Works great for Oily Skin or in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) areas to help reduce extra oil. Do not overexfoliate (scrub too hard) if you have Rosacea. You want to keep the skin calm.
6) Tea Tree Essential Oil: Daily add in to the Toner Mist or Moisturizer to Combat Acne at the highest level. Begin with 12-16 drops of Tea Tree Oil in the Toner Mist, or 10-15 in the Moisturizer and mix well before each use by shaking Toner Mist bottle or tapping Moisturizer on the palm of the hand several times.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions! I am passionate about Skin Care having fought this battle myself, and I am here to help you get the most out of your products! Remember, our products are Botanically-Based and FREE of DEA, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, and Aluminum, so a little goes a long way. Don’t overuse!